Our doctoral level clinical psychologists offer general psychological assessments for diagnostic purposes. Additional specialized testing is available, including:
- Anger Management Evaluations
- Behavior Assessment
- Court Ordered Psychological Evaluations
- IQ Testing
- Learning Disorders
- Memory Testing
- Personality Testing
- Psychosexual Evaluations
- Sex Behavior Evaluations
If you need a specific type of testing not listed here, please contact us for more information. If we are unable to help you directly, we can provide you with an appropriate referral.
If you are coming to CCH for an assessment, we request that you bring:
- Any previous completed evaluations (including IEP or 504 Plan)
- Any police or court documents regarding your case
- Contact information for any individuals involved in your case including CPS worker, Probation Officer, and/or lawyer.
We will scan the documents in the office. No need to bring extra copies.