Providers at CCH speak and teach regularly on topics relating to trauma and addiction. We are passionate about providing staff trainings and consulting with mental health organizations, hospitals/clinics, and schools to help build staff competency and support.
Examples of speaking/consulting topics include:
- Understanding the Impact of Working with Trauma Survivors
- Preventing Compassion Fatigue
- Implementing Trauma Informed Treatment Services
- Identification of Abuse and Community Resources
- Sex Education and Healthy Relationships for Adolescents
- Co-Occurring Disorders in Women
- Complex Trauma
- The Effects of Trauma on the Brain
- Healing with Mindfulness and Movement
- Nutrition and Supplements
- The Impact of Anxiety and Depression on Student Learning
- Immigration and Acculturation Issues within the Latino Community
If you are interested in having one of our providers speak at an event or consult with your organization, please email us at email@example.com for more information.