Prior to your first appointment please take the time to read the following documents. We request that you save the documents to your personal computer rather than printing them. Copies can be sent to your email upon request. These forms will also be available for you to review in the office (click to download).
In addition, please bring the following with you to your first session:
- Your insurance card (if applicable)
- List of any medications you are currently taking and information on your current medical provider
If you are coming for a psychological or psychosexual evaluation, we request that you bring:
- Any previous evaluations completed (including IEP or 504 Plan)
- Any police or court documents regarding your case
- Contact information for any individuals involved in your case including CPS worker, Probation Officer, and/or lawyer.
We will scan the documents in the office. No need to bring copies.